#26: una broma terrible

Hey sports fans :P Just finished posting 4 more strips. I wish it could be more but tomorrow I'm starting my first major story arc (if you could call it that). Added another link in my recommended comics section: Questionable Content. It's a pretentiously sharp comic drama about yuppie indie freaks living out their boring, middle-class lives, and 95% of the jokes are about obscure bands I've never even heard of. Problem is there's an ongoing storyline so if you want to make sense of what's happening in the panels you have to go aaaaaall the way back to the 1st strip. =P Why do I even bother...these guys don't need any more promotion anyway...



1 comment:

JMAN said...

I think the "girl" orange in panel one looks very familiar... maybe that's just me. Many thanks to Joseph Castro for providing free translation thanks to his Spanish foreign lang last year. (Although I could have done it myself using an online translator)

 
Web Counter Stats
Pergola
Pergola