#30: mock authority clipboards

I've decided to do away with the awkward news+updates header altogether, and make use of the fact that this is a blog after all. =P Henceforth all news on site changes will be incorporated into the daily post. I'll still make use of the comments page for my individual comic strip notes; that way the front page won't look too cluttered.

Today also marks the departure from my feverishly exuberant five-strips-a-day posting, a pattern I have found to be unsustainable in the long run. After much deliberation I compromised on posting one strip a day, a fact that makes me quite sad that my current ideas won't see the light of day for a long while. Anyway if I ever do run out of ideas or (god forbid) get caught up in schoolwork, you, faceless reader, will not notice the dry spell until mid-March 2008 (yes, I'm that far off).

Enjoy the comic!

1 comment:

JMAN said...

This strip marks the beginning of my first major story arc; it's also my sophomoric attempt at indulging in current events-humor. If you don't get the joke, wait for the next post XD

 
Web Counter Stats
Pergola
Pergola